Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission has not been previously published or submitted for consideration by any other journal (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect format.
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- Text is single spaced; 12 point font size; italics are used instead of underlining (except in URLs); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the appropriate places in the text, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines / a , which appear in About the journal.
- Preferences Below you will find the documents that you must take into account when submitting your work: 1) Declaration of originality and 2) Publication format of the journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.